Twinsaver 2021/2022 Learnerships
Twinsaver Learnerships 2021/2022; How to apply for Twinsaver Learnerships 2021/2022
The Twinsaver Group are a South African-based company who manufacture and distribute their branded tissue products. With their Head Office based in Bryanston, Gauteng and manufacturing facilities based in Cape Town, Pretoria, Vereeniging and Durban – the Twinsaver Group also have a 50% share in Neopak Recycling.
Some of the products in their range includes facial tissues, toilet tissues, paper plates, paper cups, paper serviettes, paper towels and many more household and leisure products.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
The Twinsaver “Pulp and Paper Learnership Programme” is suitable for unemployed students who have completed Matric and do not have any prior working experience. The programme features structured workplace training to train students to gain the required skills and abilities for tissue making.
Once students have successfully completed the programme, they will obtain a Pulp and Paper Technology: National Diploma (NQF level 6) from the Durban University of Technology.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric/ NQF level 4
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% for English in Matric/ NQF level 4
- Must have obtained a minimum of 75% for Physical Science in Matric/ NQF level 4
- Must have obtained a minimum of 75% for Mathematics (NOT Mathematical Literacy) in Matric/ NQF level 4
- Not completed any further qualifications after Matric/ NQF level 4
- Not participated in any other SETA registered learnership
- Currently unemployed
- Must be motivated and eager to learn
- Must be willing to put in effort to succeed
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online via the Twinsaver Group careers page: http://www.twinsavergroup.co.za/articles/pulp-and-paper-learnership-programme/
Applications open during October each year.
Further application details can also be found at: http://www.twinsavergroup.co.za/articles/pulp-and-paper-learnership-programme/
Tel: 0860 777 111