Times Media Group 2021/2022 Learnerships
Times Media Group Learnerships 2021/2022; How to apply for Times Media Group Learnerships 2021/2022
Times Media Group are a South African media company, listed on the JSE (Johannesburg Stock Exchange). The companies goal is to educate, entertain, inform and connect people with their compelling content.
The company was previously known as “Johnnic Communications”, before they changed it to “Avusa” in 2007. Today they are known as the “Times Media Group”.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Each year Times Media awards 15 learnership slots to students who are interested in gaining knowledge and experience in Call Centres
The learnership programme covers interactive theoretical classroom learning and on-the-job working experience for a 12 month period and once completed, students will receive a NQF Level 4 qualification: Further Education and Training Certificate: Contact Centre Operations, which is registered with SAQA and SETA (Services Sector Education and Training Authority) accredited.
Students will receive a monthly stipend for the duration of the contract and training will be conducted in Port Elizabeth central.
- South African citizen by birth
- Between the ages of 18 and 35 years old
- Completed Matric or equivalent
- Passed English with a level 4 in Matric
- Passed Mathematics with a level 4 in Matric OR level 5 in Mathematical Literacy
- Not studying (or planning to study) during the course of the learnership programme
- Currently unemployed
- Have no working experience
- Passionate about customer service
- Disabled students are encouraged to apply (you will need to provide a letter from a medical Doctor to prove this)
*Please note that preference will be given to EE candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Times Media Learnership Application Form (pdf).
Please include the following documentation when submitting your application:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate or equivalent (certified copy)
- Doctor/ Clinic/ Hospital letter for confirmation of disability (where applicable)
Submit your application
Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Times Media Contact Centre Learnership” in the emmil subject line
or via fax to: 086 206 4704
shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview.
Times Media Group
Tel: 011 280 3026