Siemens 2021/2022 Learnerships
Siemens Learnerships 2021/2022; How to apply for Siemens Learnerships 2021/2022
Siemens is a German conglomerate firm with headquarters in Munich and Berlin, Germany. The company is the biggest industrial manufacturing firm on the European continent, with many offices across the globe.
Siemens’ principal divisions include Energy, Industry, Infrastructure & Cities and Healthcare. They provide systems, solutions and products across the Digitalization, Electrification and Automation value chain.
Siemens has been operating in South Africa since 1860 and has 6 corporate offices and over 1200 employees in the country.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Siemens Learnerships are generally available in the following career fields:
- Financial Services
- Account Management
- Business Planning
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Product Planning
- System Planning
- Information Technology
- Industrial Services
Siemens learnership candidates will gain valuable knowledge and working experience in their selected field, by being exposed to daily activities of their job.
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Computer literate
- Knowledge and experience using Windows and MS Office (advantageous but not essential)
- Completed subjects related to your field of application (advantageous but not essential)
- Completed a Degree/ Diploma qualification (dependent on field of application)
- Good command of the English language (able to read, write and speak English)
- Good leadership qualities
- Work well in a team
- Able to work under pressure
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://www.siemens.com/jobs/en/level-of-experience/graduates.htm
You may be required to upload copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Degree/ Diploma qualification certificate (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae
Siemens Southern Africa
Tel: 011 652 2000