SARS 2021/2022 Learnerships
SARS Learnerships 2021/2022; Apply for SARS Learnerships 2021/2022 here.
The South African Revenue Service (SARS) are the tax collecting authority of the country, responsible for administering customs services and the tax system in South Africa.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Learnerships are an opportunity for students to obtain a formal NQF qualification in their selected field of study. Students enter into a learnership contract and must comply with the Sector Education and Training Authority (SETA) obligations.
SARS learnerships are offered within the following fields:
- Internal Auditing
- Forensic Accounting
- Security Studies
- Human Resources
These learnership programmes are applicable to those who have completed Matric, unemployed graduates and FET students. Students are required to partake in a 12 – 36 month contract and will received a stipend each month.
Once the learnership programme has been completed, students who satisfy SARS requirements can apply for a permanent position.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric, Obtained good results for English in Matric, Obtained good results for Mathematics/ Accounting in Matric
- Completed studies at a Further Education and Training (FET) College/ Higher Learning Institution, Received a qualification in the field you are seeking employment
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://sarsgraduate.careerjunction.co.za
Enter the word “learnership” in the keyword search bar – you will then be directed to a list of the latest learnership opportunities.
Students may be required to submit the following supporting documentation to SARS on application:
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Proof of FET qualification (on tertiary letterhead)
SARS Pipeline Development Programme