Santova 2021/2022 Learnership
Santova Learnership 2021/2022; Apply for Santova Learnership 2021/2022
The Santova Group are a international trade solutions specialist company, who specialsie in integrating and managing networks of interconnected activities, businesses and intellectual capital.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
The Santova Learnership Programme is a one year programme, which allows students to gain practical skills and theoretical knowledge in the workplace. On successful completion of the learnership, students received their NQF (National Qualifications Framework) qualification.
Students will received training in the form of a formal online curriculum and hands-on training in either Short Term Insurance or Logistics.
Each year Santova offer the following learnership programmes:
- Freight Forwarding and Customs Compliance: National Certificate (NQF 3)
- Freight Forwarding and Customs Compliance: National Certificate (NQF 4)
- Short Term Insurance: Further Education and Training Certificate (NQF 4)
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric with Mathematics
- Short Term Insurance applicants: must reside in Durban
- IT/ Computer literate in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Entrepreneurial thinker
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to lead a team
- Good communication skills
- Self driven/ highly motivated
- Able to adapt/ flexible to various environments
- Passion and willingness to learn
Please Note: Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged students who have completed Matric.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the above minimum requirements must apply in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org (with the word “Learnership” in the subject line).
Please attach your CV to your application email and state which programme you would like to apply for.
Tel: 031 374 7000