Old Mutual Amathuba 2021/2022 Learnerships
Old Mutual Amathuba Learnerships 2021/2022; How to apply for Old Mutual Amathuba Learnerships 2021/2022
Calling all matriculants with no work experience. If you have what it takes to join the Old Mutual Amathuba Learnership then apply today. The opportunity will expose you to various career paths in the business within 12 months. You will leave the learnership with a wealth management NQF Level 4 qualification which is FSP recognised. The qualification means you can explore different roles in the finance industry. Applications are currently closed.
- Our Learnerships programme enables you to obtain a wealth Management NQF Level 4 qualification which is FSP recognised
- Being a part of our Learnerships opens you up to career paths such as; underwriting, financial investment advisers, insurance brokerage.
- As a learner, you will be exposed to a 12 month workplace and classroom experience
- This experiential learning provides well-rounded professional experience
- We give our leaners exposure to various products, legislation and involvement in incredible CSI projects
Why join Amathuba learnership?
This is an opportunity of a lifetime that will open doors for your future.
Be part of the experience
You get to work alongside experienced professionals.
You’re not alone
You will be allocated a buddy who will assist you to transition into Old Mutual quicker.
Gain some exposure
We give our learners exposure to various products, legislation and involvement in incredible CSI projects.
Applications will open in November, 2021.
Do you meet the criteria?
See what the requirements are to be accepted on the learnership programme and the application process.
- Only SA citizens aged between 18-28 are eligible to apply
- Applicants must be from a household where combined household annual income is less than R350 000
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 and must be currently unemployed
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 or NQF level 4: English (50% or over) and Pure Maths (50% or over) or Maths Literacy (70% or over)
- Applicants must have passed an official second language.
- Learnerships are only available in Cape Town but if you not from there but have accommodation in Cape Town then you’re welcome to apply.
- Please submit a CV with the following; race, gender, nationality, age, matric subjects and results, residential address, disability status (yes or no), list any complete or uncompleted qualifications.
- If you are shortlisted you will then be invited to do written assessments
- Based on the assessment results a further shortlist of applicants will be invited to attend an interview
- A final shortlist of applicants will be invited to a final interview with line managers
- Offers will be extended to successful applicants by mid February and the Learnership commences in March