KPMG Learnerships 2021/2022 Application
KPMG Learnerships 2021/2022; See details on KPMG Learnerships 2021/2022
KPMG offer advisory, audit and tax services to various client, including non-profit organisations, governments, public sector agencies and business corporations.
The company work closely alongside their clients to help limit risks and grab opportunities.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
KPMG Learnerships are generally available in the following (and related) fields:
- External Auditing
- Tax Consulting
- Actuarial Consulting
- Forensic Analysis
- Management Consulting
- Transactions & Restructuring
- Technology Advisory
- IT Advisory
The KPMG learnership programme allows graduate students the opportunity to gain professional working experience within their field of study. Students will receive exceptional support and mentorship.
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Completed a qualification in your chosen field of application
- Computer literate
- Good command of the English language (able to read, write and speak English)
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to follow direction and meet deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://home.kpmg.com/xx/en/home/careers/graduates.html
Find the latest learnership opportunities by visiting the KPMG web page above throughout the year.
You may be required to submit copies of the following documents when applying:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Qualification certificate (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter highlighting the following areas: your interests, knowledge, abilities and experiences that make you a suitable candidate
KPMG via their web contact form at: https://home.kpmg.com/xx/en/home/misc/contact-kpmg.html