International Hotel School 2021/2022 Learnerships
International Hotel School Learnerships 2021/2022; How to apply for International Hotel School Learnerships 2021/2022
The International Hotel School is the top Hotel School in Africa. This is the best place to study if you plan on pursuing a career in the culinary or hospitality industry – locally and internationally.
Students receive top theoretical and practical training, in line with traditional values within the industry.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
The International Hotel School offer various Learnership Programmes, which includes intensive hands-on training. Each year, 4 students are selected and specialise in one of the following programmes:
- Accommodation Services
- Food and Beverage Services
- Professional Cookery
- Hospitality Reception
- Professional Cookery Diploma
Each of the Learnership Programmes run over the course of 1 year, except for the Professional Cookery Diploma which is run over 2 years.
The first 2 weeks of the Learnership Programme are spent at the closest International Hotel School Campus, where students partake in induction, workplace foundation training, First Aid and Fire Fighting.
Upon completion of the programme, students will receive the following qualifications:
- Accommodation Services: Accommodation Service National Certificate (NQF Level 2)
- Food and Beverage Services: Food and Beverage Service National Certificate (NQF Level 4)
- Professional Cookery: Professional Cookery National Certificate (NQF Level 4)
- Hospitality Reception: Hospitality Reception Further Education and Training Certificate (NQF Level 4)
- Professional Cookery Diploma: Professional Cookery National Diploma (NQF Level 5)
- South African citizen
- Accommodation Services: must have completed Grade 8
- Food and Beverage Services: must have completed Grade 10
- Professional Cookery: must have completed Grade 10
- Hospitality Reception: must have completed Grade 12/ Matric
- Professional Cookery Diploma: must have completed Grade 12/ Matric OR a Professional Cookery National Certificate
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: http://www.hotelschool.co.za/online-application
You will be required to “Register” an account, thereafter you can “Login” and complete your application.
Candidates may be required to upload the following documentation
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of latest academic record
- Certified copy of Matric certificate (if applicable)
International Hotel School: Head Office
Tel: 031 536 6650
Fill in your contact details and International Hotel School will contact you back: