IEMAS Learnerships 2021/2022 Application
IEMAS Learnerships 2021/2022; See details on IEMAS Learnerships 2021/2022 and How to apply.
Iemas Financial Services is an authorized financial services provider, offering competitive and affordable solutions such as vehicle finance; short-term insurance; life insurance; secured loans and unsecured loans.
Iemas have been offering learnerships since 2002 to help students obtain a formal national qualification, while gaining hands on working experience.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
IEMAS learnerships are for candidates who wish to gain experience and work within the Insurance industry, and are generally offered in the following career paths:
- Short Term Insurance
- Credit Management
- Wealth Management
- Asset-based Financing
- Internal Auditing
- Contact Centre
- Information Technology
The learnership programme offers candidates the following benefits:
- Work exposure and experience of the insurance sales environment
- 12 month employment contract
- R3,500 monthly allowance/ stipend
- Continuous mentoring, coaching, assessment and the job training
- National Certificate in Insurance NQF level 4, once completed
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Passed English and Mathematics in Matric with a minimum D symbol
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- NOT currently studying or planning to study this year
- NOT currently employed
- Able to work well under pressure
- Would like to pursue a career in the insurance industry (short-term or long-term)
- Able to start the learnership in August
- From a previously disadvantaged background
- Candidates with disabilities may apply
- Have a driver’s licence (advantageous but not essential)
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://iemas.jonti2.co.za
Find the latest learnership opportunity by searching the word “learnership” in the keyword search bar.
Once you have read and meet all the entry requirements, you can select the “Register” button at the bottom to create an account, after which you can “Login” and proceed with the application steps.
You may be required to upload copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Drivers licence (if applicable)
- Medical doctors certificate (if disabled)
Iemas Financial Services
Tel: 012 674 7041