Gauteng Provincial Government 2021/2022 Learnerships
Gauteng Provincial Government Learnerships 2021/2022; How to Apply for Gauteng Provincial Government Learnerships 2021/2022
The Gauteng Provincial Government comprises of numerous governmental departments including the Departments of: Agriculture and Rural Development; Co-operative Governance and Traditional Affairs; Community Safety; Economic Development; Education; e-Government; Finance; Health; Human Settlements; Infrastructure Development; Social Development; Sports, Arts, Culture and Recreation; Roads and Transport; Gauteng Treasury and Office of the Premier.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Candidates of the learnership will receive a R3,000 stipend each month, over the course of the 12 month learnership contract.
Training will be conducted in terms of the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) registered qualification and at the end of the programme, learners will receive a NQF Level 4 qualification.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – if you have not received feedback within 3 months, regard your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Between the ages of 18 and 35 years old
- Have a valid driver’s licence (Code B)
- Medically fit
- Clear criminal record (criminal record vetting will be conducted)
HOW TO APPLY
- Before you can apply, you will need to Register a Profile on the GPG Professional Job Centre website at: http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/Public/RegisterProfile.aspx
- You can then Login to your account and proceed with your application: http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/Login/Login.aspx
Find the latest learnership opportunity at: http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/Public/ViewVacancy.aspx
Current vacancies can be found at the “Department of Community Safety” in the dropdown box, however other opportunities may become available from the other government departments.
You may be required to upload copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Driver’s license
- Proof of physical fitness (by a medical practitioner)
- Curriculum Vitae
If you are having difficulty applying, visit the help page at: http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/Public/Help.aspx
Gauteng Provincial Government
Ms Nelisiwe Kunene / Ms Mmathethi Patjie
Tel: 011 689 3941 / 011 689 3845
GPG Contact Centre
Tel: 0860 428 8364