Eskom Learnerships 2021/2022 Applications
Eskom Learnerships 2021/2022; See details on Eskom Learnerships 2021/2022
Eskom are the only electricity producing company in South Africa, producing approximately 95% of the countries power and approximately 45% of the power in Africa. Eskom are responsible for generating, transmitting and distributing electricity to commercial, industrial, agricultural, mining and residential customers, as well as to redistributors.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
The Eskom learnership programme allows students to gain theoretical training and hands-on working experience within the Engineering/ Mining sector.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric OR N3 qualification with Mathematics and Physical Science
- Good command of the English language – written and spoken
- Good command of the another official language – written and spoken
- Able to apply Mathematics and Science knowledge in the workplace
- Good understanding of thermodynamics
- Hardworking and determined
- Attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
Before you can apply, you will need to Register an Account on the Eskom Careers website at: http://www.eskom.co.za/Careers/Careers/Pages/Careers.aspx you can then Login to your account and proceed with your application.
Find the latest learnership opportunity by searching the word “learnership” in the keyword search bar on the Eskom Careers website: https://secapps.eskom.co.za/sites/recruitment/Pages/Vacancies.aspx
Once you have read and meet all the entry requirements, you can select the “Apply” button at the bottom.
You may be required to upload copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of any other qualifications (certified copies)
- Curriclum Vita
Alternatively, you can apply by submitting the aforementioned documents in the Hendrina Power Station Security Gate (reception area) application box.