Clicks Group Learnerships 2021/2022 Application
Clicks Group Learnerships Application 2021/2022; Find the details on Clicks Group Learnerships Application 2021/2022
The Clicks Group is a healthcare and retail group in South Africa, with numerous stores including Clicks Pharmacy, The Body Shop, GNC, Musica and Claires.
The healthcare group boast more than 680 stores throughout Southern Africa and have been listed on the JSE Market for more than 20 years. The group also has more than 400 in-store pharmacies, making it the largest retail pharmacy chain in the country.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
The Clicks Group have learnership positions available to students who wish to obtain a qualification while working. Students must have a passion for the healthcare industry and the desire to deliver superior patient care.
The learnership programme will result in the students qualifying as a Pharmacist Assistant and acquiring a National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistant) and a Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant) through the accredited Pharmacy Healthcare Academy.
The position reports to the Pharmacy Manager, and consists of a theoretical and practical component and that leads to a National Qualification Framework (NQF) qualification.
There are positions available in the following locations: Meyersdale (Alberton), Bayswater (Bloemfontein), Vryburg (North West), Germiston and Brightwater (Randburg). This is a Fixed Term Contract where students will receive Market Related pay. The programme objectives include:
- Completing the Learnership Training Contract at a registered Clicks Pharmacy, under the supervision of an approved tutor
- Attending the necessary training interventions and completing the competency assessments
- Submitting a Portfolio of Evidence
- Providing support to the healthcare team at the Click’s Pharmacy, under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
Successful candidates will be required to enter into a contractual work back agreement and work for Clicks as a qualified Pharmacist Assistant for an equal (or longer) period of time as the learnership period.
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Completed Matric
- Obtained a minimum pass mark of 50% for Mathematics OR 60% for Mathematical Literacy in Matric
- Obtained a minimum pass mark of 50% for English in Matric
- Preference will be given to EE applicants
- Passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care
- Highly level of accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Customer service-orientated
- Sense of integrity
- Strong literacy skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Work well within a team
- Work well with people
- Able to follow instructions, procedures, principles and values
- Strong planning and organising abilities
- Able to relate and network with others
- Desire to deliver results and meet customer expectations
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION
Apply online via the Clicks official recruitment website: http://careers.clicksgroup.co.za/
- Meyersdale, Alberton students – apply here: https://careers.clicksgroup.co.za/?controller=Adverts&method=view&advertid=db0d91a3-72c3-41bc-9dd6-fba3922a2bc6
- Bayswater, Bloemfontein students – apply here: https://careers.clicksgroup.co.za/?controller=Adverts&method=view&advertid=23d4de4b-9424-4bc8-8290-4933db3e6afe
- Vryburg, North West students – apply here: https://careers.clicksgroup.co.za/?controller=Adverts&method=view&advertid=9d493a1f-c7f5-4ace-837e-be6d948a20c8
- Germiston students – apply here: https://careers.clicksgroup.co.za/?controller=Adverts&method=view&advertid=808f27bb-914f-459c-899c-0a344e726d91
- Brightwater, Randburg students – apply here: https://careers.clicksgroup.co.za/?controller=Adverts&method=view&advertid=3c8c93c8-e466-465b-80cd-0c4277c5a2a1
Follow these steps to complete your application:
- Select the “Register your CV” (on the top of the screen)
- You will now be required to fill in the following information: Personal Details, Vacancy Details, Contact Details, Education & Training and Curriculum Vitae
- You can now “Login” to your account (on the top of the screen)
- Enter the word “learnership” in the keyword search box
- Select “Apply” to submit your application
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER
Clicks Group Recruitment Team
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Please note: only applicants that meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.