BDO Learnership Program 2021/2022
BDO Learnership Program 2021/2022; See details on BDO Learnership Program 2021/2022
BDO is offerring a financial planner traineership.
During the traineeship program at BDO, potential trainees will take a role as assistant financial planner, their duties include;
BDO Learnership Program
(1) Arranging the list related to client reviews dates, where they will deliver it to the Financial Planners
(2) Attaining client’s information as data for the report
(3) Conduct initial analysis for recent clients
(4) Gather client’s pack
(5) Deal with clients appointment and presentation of report
(6) Publish appointment activities.
(1) LLB or BCom Hons Financial Planning/BComm Financial Planning
(2) Applicants who hold undergraduate qualification, then you have to complete the part time studies to be qualified as CFP
There will be also bursary opportunity that will provide chance for applicants to study subject that related to the traineeship opportunity at BDO. You have the qualification for traineeship program from BDO, ensure that you can match the below mentioned competencies.
1) Ability to be an effective team player
2) Have a professional attitude
3) Possess a problem solving skill
4)Have skills in operating computer like Word and Excel
5) Have proactive personality and capability to work together with people in any layers.
How to Apply
Visit BDO official website
Apply the traineeship online through their website, before the deadline of the traineeship soon