Afrox Learnerships 2021/2022 Application
Afrox Learnerships Application 2021/2022; Details of Afrox Learnerships Application 2021/2022.
Afrox is a market leader of welding products and gases within sub-Saharan Africa. The company was listed on the JSE in the year 1963, and since then has kept up with customer needs and developing solutions to add value to applications.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
The Afrox Learnership programme will run over the course of 12 months, whereby students will take part in on-the-job training, including practical learning and theoretical classroom learning.
Students must sign a tripartite contract between the student, Afrox and CHIETA SETA. Those who completed the programme will receive a National Certificate: Business Administration NQF Level 3.
The programme aims to provide career opportunities within Afrox, help develop competencies are required in Afrox, and to create a pool of knowledgeable and skilled staff.
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Achieved a minimum Diploma entrance in Matric
- Passed English and Mathematics in Matric
- Passed Accounting in Matric (advantageous but not essential)
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Good command of the English language (able to read, write and speak English)
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: http://careers.afrox.co.za/index.php?s=job_search
Find the latest opening by inserting the word “learnership” in the keyword search bar.
You may be required to submit copies of the following documentation when applying:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Any other relevant qualification certificates (certified copies)
- Curriculum Vitae
Tel: 0861 227337 / 011 490 0400